Modern Electronics provides secure and multiple method of payments to its customers in both stores and website such as: VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, SADAD, Cash on Delivery as well as cash.
The website provides the possibility to purchase product(s) and /or service(s) online and to settle payment online or in-store based on delivery method selected. Payment transactions will be in Saudi Riyals.
We accept the following modes of payment:
- Payment in-store: only applicable for click and collect pay in-store orders. For more information go to In Store payment policy.
- Payment online: by SADAD payment services Or by (Visa and MasterCard) ONLY for those cards issued by Banks of Saudi Arabia bank credit cards (only MasterCard or Visa type) through internet payment gateway service provider.
- Cash on Delivery: for customers without access to a credit card or SADAD, we accept Cash on Delivery (COD) as an alternative payment method. Using this service, you can select to pay in cash to the delivery agent upon receiving your order. Please note that cash payment orders will be charged an additional service fee per order no matter the number of items your order contains and by purchases value.
- Installment: With installment service you can now shop online and convert your purchases into easy monthly installment plans through partner banks.*
For online payment transactions, customer will receive on screen confirmation once the payment has been authorized. We cannot accept any liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit card supplier for any reason. You should check your bank credit card supplier for that.
We do not store your credit card details on the website. All payment details which are entered through the website payment gateway are encrypted when you enter them. Communications to and from the service provider’s site are encrypted.
We cannot provide any of your payment information obtained via the web to other companies or individuals unless required to by law. This information is processed by our payment company.
Credit card details provided by you for benefiting from the online service will be truthful, valid and accurate and you shall use the credit card which is lawfully owned by you. The said information will not be utilized and shared by the online service with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. The online service will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the responsibility to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on you.
In the event that we are unable to supply the full or portion of the order, we will inform you accordingly. A full or portion refund will be given -through credit card- where you have already been charged for.
Using the online payments facility of the website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this facility.
* For more information about the participating banks for installment offers, Please call our customer service (920007669)