- Palm-size 35mm F1.4 prime: Sony’s most advanced optical design and manufacturing technology delivers extraordinary resolution and gorgeous bokeh in a very compact lens. Offering G Master quality in an eminently portable lens for all occasions, this is a must-have for serious E-mount users.
- Spectacular resolution in a compact design: Advanced optical technology takes advantage of the short mirrorless flange-back distance to reduce overall length and diameter in a surprisingly compact lens that delivers stunning contrast and resolution. Two XA (extreme aspherical) elements suppress sagittal coma flare so you can capture your subjects with extraordinary sharpness and clarity.
- Compact mobility and easy handling: This compact lens fits easily in the palm of your hand and weighs a mere 524g (18.5 oz), providing outstanding mobility and handling in the widest possible range of environments and shooting conditions. The FE 35mm F1.4 GM offers first-class quality that you can take anywhere.
- Refined bokeh and broad versatility: Striking bokeh, a characteristic of the G Master series, can really make portraits and other subjects stand out. XA elements that effectively suppress onion ring bokeh, an 11-blade circular aperture mechanism, and painstaking spherical aberration control at the design and manufacturing stages add up to smooth, beautiful bokeh.
- Clean, natural color: This compact lens is not only mobile and manageable but performs admirably in difficult lighting as well. An ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element and other optical refinements effectively suppress chromatic aberration and purple fringing for clean, natural-looking images and fast, easy post-shoot editing.
- Sensor TypeFull Frame
- Meza EligibleMeza Eligible
- Qitaf EligibleQitaf Eligible
- Eligible For Tamara InstallmentEligible For Tamara Installment
- Express Delivery EligibleExpress Delivery Eligible
- Lighting Delivery EligibleLighting Delivery Eligible
- Eligible For Tabby InstallmentEligible For Tabby Installment