7R IV 35mm full-frame camera with 61.0MP
- 1Approximate effective pixels.
- 2Sony test conditions.
- 3Expandable to ISO 50 to 102400 for stills.
- 4CIPA standards. Pitch/Yaw shake only. Planar T* FE 50mm F1.4 ZA lens. Long exposure NR off.
- 6No.1 electronic viewfinder (EVF) device manufacturer for digital still cameras which employ EVF. Based on Sony research - April 2018 to March 2019 (over 50% market share).
- 7Up to 10 fps in continuous “Hi+” mode, and up to 8 fps in continuous “Hi” mode. Maximum fps will depend on flash and camera settings.
- 8ISO 100 equivalent, with F2.0 lens in the AF-S mode.
- 9Compared with α7R III. Sony test conditions.
- 10In JPEG (Extra fine / Fine) or compressed RAW data mode.
- 11Will be activated when [Tracking] is set in the [Focus Area] menu. When [Animal] is selected as a detectable subject, Real-time Tracking cannot be activated.
- 12For using this function, it is necessary to choose “Animal” mode from “Subject Detection” menu from “Face/Eye AF Set.”
- 13Depending on shooting scene and subject condition, performance may not be fully effective.
- 14Models sold in some countries/regions support IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz) wireless LAN only. 5GHz communication may be restricted in some countries and regions.
- 15Movie files cannot be transferred. FTP transfer is not available during movie recording.
- 16Rear curtain sync is not available with optical wireless flash units.
- 17Does not support full functional compatibility with some camera models. See the Sony support site for details: https://www.sony.net/disoft/help
- 18Please contact Phase One regarding all inquiries as to usage and support including functional compatibility of Capture One Express (for Sony) and Capture One Pro (for Sony).
- 19The Imaging Edge (Remote/Viewer/Edit) desktop application is required for compositing. Image compositing may not be successful if camera or subject movement causes blur. The use of a tripod is recommended, as is the use of PC tethered control or a remote commander (when PC tethered control is not being used) where possible. Uncompressed RAW and silent mode are automatically selected for Pixel Shift Multi shooting. Some restrictions apply to flash and other devices. Refer to the Sony support site for details. http://www.sony.net/psms/
- 2019,008 x 12,672 pixels
- 21Not guaranteed to be 100% dust and moisture proof.
- 22When [APS-C/Super 35mm] is set to [On], the angle of view will be the same as approx. 1.6 times the focal length indicated on the lens. The angle of view for the XAVC S 4K movies in 30p format becomes approx. 1.8 times.
- 23Approximately 20MP (6K) data
- 24HDR (HLG) compatible TV required
- 25In continuous “Hi+” mode, and up to 8fps in continuous “Hi” mode. Maximum fps will depend on camera settings.
- 26The LCD screen is turned on, shot once every 30 seconds, operate zoom alternately between W and T ends, flash strobe once every two times, turn power off and on once every ten times.
- 27This product is also known as ILCE-7RM4/BQAF1, ILCE-7RM4/BQAP2
- 28Actual colour and dimension may differ from the screen image.
- 29Colours & features of the product shown may differ by model and country.
- 30Services availability depends on region. A part or whole of software/services installed into or accessible through the product may be changed, discontinued, removed, suspended, or terminated without notice.