SONY Camera Œ±9 full frame mirrorless with stacked CMOS sensor - 28.3MP - BIONZ X - ILCE-9
- 1The world’s first as 35mm full-frame stacked CMOS image sensor with integral memory, as of April 2017, based on Sony research.
- 2Approximate effective pixels
- 3Compared with the front-illuminated CMOS image sensor in the α7 II.
- 4“Hi” continuous shooting mode. At shutter speeds of 1/125 sec. or higher. In AF-C mode the maximum continuous frame rate will depend on the shooting mode and lens used. A software update may be required for some lenses. Visit Sony’s support web page for lens compatibility information. http://support.d-imaging.sony.co.jp/www/support/ilc/products/ilce9/continuousshooting/index.php?id=pdt
- 5Electronic shutter mode. Focus will not track the subject at apertures smaller than F11 (F-numbers higher than F11). The focus point will be fixed at the first frame. Display updating will be slower at slow shutter speeds.
- 6At shutter speeds of 1/125 sec. or higher. The number of AF calculations will depend on camera settings and the lens used.
- 7Selectable only in S and M modes.
- 8Slight distortion may occur in some shooting conditions. See the Sony support website for details. http://support.d-imaging.sony.co.jp/www/support/ilc/shutter/electronicshutter/index.php?id=pdt
- 9Silent shooting is possible when Shutter Type is set to “Electronic” and Audio is set to “Off.”
- 10Software update (ver. 5.0 or later) is required.
- 11“Tracking” in the menu. “Tracking” must be enabled via the menus beforehand.
- 12In AF-S mode.
- 13The maximum frame rate will depend on the lens used. Visit Sony's support web page for lens compatibility information. http://support.d-imaging.sony.co.jp/www/support/ilc/products/ilce9/continuousshooting/amount.php
- 14A-mount lenses with SSM or SAM only. When using a Mount Adaptor in the movie mode, adjust the aperture value and the focus manually.
- 15Software update scheduled for release in May 2017.
- 16A-mount lenses with SSM or SAM only. Users can choose phase-detection AF or contrast-detection AF in AF System menu. “Phase-detection AF” is not available during movie shooting.
- 17ISO ranges are as follows: - Mechanical shutter shooting for stills: ISO 100-51200 (expandable to ISO 50-204800) - Electronic shutter shooting for stills: ISO 100-25600 (expandable to ISO 50-25600) - Shooting movies: ISO 100-51200 (expandable to ISO 100-102400)
- 18Class 10 or higher SDHC/SDXC memory card required for XAVC S format movie recording. UHS Speed Class U3 required for 100Mbps recording.
- 19In 24p recording. Approx. 1.6 times in 30p recording.
- 20When the auto or electronic shutter mode is selected the viewfinder frame rate is fixed at 60 fps during continuous shooting.
- 21CIPA standards. Pitch/yaw stabilisation only. Planar T* FE 50mm F1.4 ZA lens. Long exposure NR off.
- 22Compared with α7R II.
- 23Software update (ver. 4.0 or later) is required.
- 24Not all menu parameters can be edited while data is being written to the memory card.
- 25Not available when using the viewfinder. The menu Touch Tracking setting must be ON.
- 26Not guaranteed to be 100% dust- and moisture-proof.
- 27Dust- and moisture-resistant design does not guarantee complete prevention of dust and moisture from entering the camera body.
- 28Does not support full functional compatibility with some camera models. See the Sony support site for details: https://www.sony.net/disoft/help
- 29Please contact Phase One regarding all inquiries as to usage and support including functional compatibility of Capture One Express (for Sony) and Capture One Pro (for Sony).
- 30Final Cut Pro, iMovie, and Mac® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Mac logo is a trademark of Apple Inc.
- 31“Hi” continuous shooting mode. At shutter speeds of 1/125 sec. or higher. In AF-C mode the maximum continuous frame rate will depend on the shooting mode and lens used. A software update may be required for some lenses. Visit Sony’s support web page for lens compatibility information. http://support.d-imaging.sony.co.jp/www/support/ilc/products/ilce9/continuousshooting/index.php?id=pdt
- 32Selectable only in S and M modes
- 33The LCD screen is turned on, shot once every 30 seconds, operate zoom alternately between W and T ends, flash strobe once every two times, turn power off and on once every ten times.
- 34This product is also known as ILCE-9/BQ AP2
- 35Actual colour and dimension may differ from the screen image.
- 36Colours & features of the product shown may differ by model and country.
- 37Services availability depends on region. A part or whole of software/services installed into or accessible through the product may be changed, discontinued, removed, suspended, or terminated without notice.
|Allow On Facebook Shop||No|
|Redirect to Product Page||No|