Easily add funds to your PlayStation®Network wallet without the need for a credit card.
Top up your PSN wallet to purchase full games, add-on content and more through PlayStation®Store, accessible with your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita. Some of the great content you’ll find on PlayStation®Store includes
• Games and add-on content
• Avatars and themes
- Sign into your SEN Account. If you don’t have one, create one at playstation.com
2. Go to PlayStation®Store on your console or via website.
3. Select the “Redeem Codes” option.
4. Enter the 12 digit voucher code and then select “Continue”.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your voucher code.
NOTE: Voucher code issued by Sony Interactive Entertainment Network Europe Limited (with company number 06020283) of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, United Kingdom. Full terms apply at www.playstation.com/legal/PSNTerms
PSN wallet funds can be used by account holders to pay for items in the PlayStation®Store available to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia account holders. Further restrictions on account holders aged under 18 apply. Certain subscription purchases require the account holder to have a payment card registered.
PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®4 system, or other compatible Sony System is required as well as working internet connection. User responsible for internet connection fees.
Voucher code not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold, returned or exchanged. Will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or otherwise used without your permission. Valid for one time use only.
Terms & Conditions
- Refunds/Exchanges will not be available on digital deliveries.
- Meza EligibleMeza Eligible